Monday, 25 April 2011

Welcome to Passion Gaming!

Welcome!
For many years I have enjoyed gaming thoroughly, however not many of my peers share the same passion as me, I think a lot of gamers know the feeling. I just needed to express my craze for gaming some way or another, and I decided to go down the blogging route! Passion Gaming will bring you in-depth analysis, tips, reviews, and helpful guides on popular games such as World of Warcraft, Runescape, Maplestory, Torchlight, Diablo and much more! Over the next few weeks, I shall be slowly incorporating new content pertinent to gaming; my first target is to incorporate some Torchlight content (link located towards the right). I hope you guys can make the most out of this blog!

2 comments:

  1. I like the games and the reviews you've given them. How about giving Everquest1999 a review?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, ermmm I'm trying to work on all the mainstream games at the moment (Diablo 3, WoW), I have exams coming up in a few weeks as well so I'll put Everquest1999 on my agenda for the summer =)

    ReplyDelete